Charzin obtained the temporary permission by the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy.
Charzin co.,ltd, which operates and builds the EVZ platform, signed a temporary permit agreement with the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy to demonstrate V2L platform services using charging outlets.
- Charzin, an ESG company, leads the RE100 campaign by utilizing the V2L platform service using charging outlets.
* V2L platform service using charging outlet for ‘EV Charging’
V2L (Vehicle to Load) platform service that uses electric vehicle batteries as energy storage and supplies general electric power (220v) outside the vehicle using charging outlet for ‘EV charging’
- Electric vehicle owners can use the charger’s platform service to sell electricity for electric vehicles, and electricity consumers in areas where power supply is not smooth pay for the amount of electricity supplied.
Xangle Announcement : https://xangle.io/en/project/EVZ/recent-disclosure/6201c4fd4a34df370aa5cd73
● EVZ Webpage: https://www.evzlife.com
● EVZ Blog: https://blog.naver.com/zin_life
● EVZ Twitter: https://twitter.com/EVZlife
● EVZ Telegram(Global): https://t.me/EVZglobal
● EVZ Youtube channel :
● EVZ Coinmarketcap channel :
● EVZ Coingecko channel :