Milestone achievement: Charzin-Hubject, ‘eRoaming and PnC(Plug and Charge)’ cooperation agreement
Charzin — Hubject, ‘eRoaming and PnC(Plug and Charge)’ cooperation agreement
The Charzin, an the electric vehicle charging platform company, has signed a joint business agreement with Hubject, the world’s largest electric vehicle charging network company, about eRoaming, and PnC (Plug and Charge).
As a result, EVZone cards can be charged not only in Korea but also in overseas markets such as Europe and the United States, and Charzin plans to provide plug-and-charge (PnC) services to European electric vehicles such as Mercedes-Benz and BMW in Korea.
Further explanation of the three major components included in the upcoming cooperation is as followed:
- Electric vehicle charging practice with EVZone cards in European and U.S. markets
* EVZone card: 40,000 chargers can be used in accordance with the roaming agreement with the charger installation company (currently in Korea)
- Introduction of Pnc(Plug and Charge) services for imported brand vehicles (Mercedes-Benz, BMW, etc.)
* PnC(Plug and Charge): When a driver connects an EV charging cable to a vehicle, a service that recognizes the vehicle and charges and pays at once (introduced by Hyundai and Kia Motors in Korea)
- Application of EVZ wallet development based on blockchain to charging payment method.
Hubject : Herbject was founded in Berlin in 2012 and is a joint venture between automotive companies (BMW, Benz, Volkswagen), automotive parts companies (Bosch, Siemens), and power companies (EnBW, Innogy, and EnelX) for charging solutions for electric vehicles
An eRoaming platform called eMobility Specialist Intercharge connects a charge point operator or charge point operator (CPO) to an eMobility service provider or E-Mobility service provider (EMSP) to provide integrated, grid-independent access to the charging infrastructure. Hubject has created the world’s largest cross-provider charging network for electric vehicles by connecting more than 400,000 connected charging points in 52 countries and four continents and a CPO network with more than 1,000 B2B partners. As a trusted consulting partner in the eMobility market, Hubject also advises automotive manufacturers, charging providers and other EV-related companies seeking to launch eMobility services or implement Plug & Charge under ISO 15118.
● EVZ Webpage: https://www.evzlife.com
● EVZ Blog: https://blog.naver.com/zin_life
● EVZ Twitter: https://twitter.com/EVZlife
● EVZ Telegram(Global): https://t.me/EVZglobal
● EVZ Youtube channel :
● EVZ Coinmarketcap channel :
● EVZ Coingecko channel :