New partnership: ENERGY 11
1. Partner’s Name
2. Counterparty Website
3. Counterparty Details
Energy 11 aims to achieve a green city with eco-friendly sodium-based materials.
It started as an energy business unit of Interpark Bizmarket Inc, and never stopped moving forward with their sodium secondary battery development project. And now Energy 11 has become a battery-specialized company, being the Korea’s first to commercialize a sodium secondary battery.
5. Partnership Details
Energy 11 has signed an MOU with Charzin to collaborate on the “development of a battery-integrated charger for EVs”.
- Develop a battery-integrated charger for EVs using sodium secondary battery
- Collaborate with Energy Storage System (ESS) for new and renewable energy joint projects and various government projects
Sodium secondary batteries are low-cost compared to the regular lithium batteries with almost two times longer lifecycle. It also has the advantage that there is little risk of explosion or fire hazard –
now the demand for ESS battery chargers that can be installed without having to expand power utilities is increasing in the US and Europe.
● EVZ Webpage: https://www.evzlife.com
● EVZ Blog: https://blog.naver.com/zin_life
● EVZ Twitter: https://twitter.com/EVZlife
● EVZ Telegram(Global): https://t.me/EVZglobal
● EVZ Youtube channel :
● EVZ Coinmarketcap channel :
● EVZ Coingecko channel :